Sunday, January 25, 2009

What 5th Grade is Like

Its been such a long time since Ive blogged. I don't know why, I just haven't been in the mood.
I have to do a really dumb state report on Indiana. Indiana is interesting and all, and its fun to study, but it is due by the end of january. And I also get stressed with homework sometimes too. I never really get to spend much time doing anything really. And when I do have time I use it up and take it for granted. I never get to spend time with my dog Maggie or my family. I really don't like school. Some of the stuff is interesting but math and spelling are kind of not fun. Boring I should say. I can't wait for summer and spring. The snow has gotten all nasty. Anyway, fifth grade funner than I expected. In science we are doing genetics. In math we just have random lessons a lot. Spelling., well you know what that is. Writing is okay. Grammar just downright sucks. my favorite subject is lunch and science. In college I plan on studying genetics. I actually have a lot more plans for my life which I am not going to write down on this blog. I kind of want to go finish my room right now so I am going to stop writing.

No comments: